Thursday, August 16, 2012

Price List

Here is my current pricelist:
T-Shirt or onesie with Monogram or name only ---$15
T-Shirt or onesie with applique$18
T-Shirt or onesie with applique and name $22
Initial on an item ---- $6
Monogram on an item ----$7
Name on an item ------- $8
Double name on an item --------$9
Phrase on an item -------$10
Applique on an item -----$12
Applique with a name----$15
Applique word ----$12 for first letter and $2 for each additional letter
1 Burp Cloth-------------$12
2 Burp Cloths------------$22
3 Burp Cloths -----------$30
1 Bib---------------------$12
2 Bibs-------------------$22
3 Bibs-------------------$30
1 Taggie Blanket---------$30
2 Taggie Blankets--------$50

If you have any questions please email me!

Shipping Infomation:
You can pick up locally at my house in Lakeland, TN. If you are out of the area, I will charge you what it costs me to ship to you. I ship at USPS, basic shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment